Next Business Day Order Fulfillment Details
- If the 'Availability' of all items in your order is "Ready to ship. Usually leaves warehouse the next business day.", your order will ship on the first business day after the order was placed. Item 'Availability' can be found at the order confirmation page under each item in your shopping cart. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships.
- Items with 'Availability' indicating that they are shipped directly from the vendor may not ship the next day--varies by vendor. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships.
- If some items in your order ship directly from the vendor and other items in your order have 'Availability' of "Ready to ship...", the items that are "Ready to ship" will ship separately on the first business day after the order was placed. You will receive separate shipping confirmation emails when each part of your order ships.
- International and military shipments may not ship the next business day.
- Customer made an error in order placement
- Customer submitted duplicate order
- One or more items from the order are out of stock
- Inability to ship the order due to invalid or inadequate address information
- Suspicion of fraud
If and when your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notification. The charge associated with the order will either be voided or refunded. Refunds may take 2-5 business days to post to your account.